Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Poll] If you had all the time and money what would you do?

Subscribe to this thread
If I were someone like Bill Gates I would love to do a world tour and see all the wonders of the world.  I don't care about being in super luxury, safe would be good but I like to actually get to know people and cultures.
I would like to dive the Great Barrier Reef, see the wonders of Australia, Africa, Middle East, Asia, South Pacific, the different ruins from different ancient civilizations, walk the Great Wall of China, go up the Amazon, see polar bears, manateas, great white sharks, etc, etc.  There is just so much of the world I would love to see!
How about you?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • DA, TheDarkness00
Would help the needy people everyday, buy them clothes and food to see them smile. This smile has more value than Bill Gates and his whole money, who is busy in creating medicine products like vaccines and test them on poor children in India and Pakistan to see if they can be used on " HIS PEOPLE".

Shame.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • fishdude123, KuriusGeorgLoPez
Probably would spend the entire amount of money for creating cure for Cancer and distribute to the needy for as cheap as possible.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
1) help my mom and dad   
2) help the rest of my family (uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, great-nephews)
3) help family-friends
4) help the people in need - not all the people (I can explain if needed)
5) help the doctors/scientists find the cure for each and every disease out there
6) stop the war
7) help my nephew do what he has promised me he will do 
8) help my other nephew find a decent job
9) go 186 miles (or as someone would say 300km) to the east and hug the person I still love the most   and actually show her how much I love her - yes I know, I probably DO NOT need a single penny/cent for that - but with that money I would be able to travel
10) invest the rest of money in all the charity companies in the world
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez
I think it's great that all the replies are about helping others!
When I posted this I didn't even think about that. 
I guess it shows what a greedy bastard I am. 
First I'd pay off my student loans and pay off my parents' mortgages and car loans and other debts.
After I pay for those immediate things to better myself and the people I love, 
I'd start trying to reduce my carbon footprint. I'd purchase a Tesla and a home with lots of land out back. I'd make my home completely solar powered and create a green power farm through solar or hydro or wind power (or a combination) to help power whatever city I live closest to and create a sanctuary for wildlife on the rest of the land.
I'd also start donating to charities that I feel passionate about, and talking/donating to politicians and political campaigns to get better legislation passed that actually helps people, like Universal Healthcare and a green New Deal and reducing police budgets to fund communities for education and art and job readiness.
I'd buy out some pharmaceutical companies currently working on cures to major diseases  and increase their funding by a lot to speed up the process.
I'd give some money to NASA and/or SpaceX or even create my own space exploration company to study space and work on travel to space that benefits generations to come.
I'd purchase a game publisher and fund an MMO with a monthly fee and no P2W aspects. The perfect MMO.
After those big expenses, I'd continue living the life I live now minus the making money/job part. I'd continue playing games but spending more money to whale out lmfao. I'd be looking up charities daily and sending massive contributions at least once per day. $100mill for cancer research, $10mill for alzheimers research, $1mill here and $100mill there. I'd make it a part of my daily routine to give back and work to better the world, while still having fun doing what I enjoy. 

Basically, I'd be realistic and although I'd spend tons to help the world around me, I wouldn't forget my roots and would indulge myself often as well.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
(18-11-2020, 10:30 PM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: First I'd pay off my student loans and pay off my parents' mortgages and car loans and other debts.
After I pay for those immediate things to better myself and the people I love, 
I'd start trying to reduce my carbon footprint. I'd purchase a Tesla and a home with lots of land out back. I'd make my home completely solar powered and create a green power farm through solar or hydro or wind power (or a combination) to help power whatever city I live closest to and create a sanctuary for wildlife on the rest of the land.
I'd also start donating to charities that I feel passionate about, and talking/donating to politicians and political campaigns to get better legislation passed that actually helps people, like Universal Healthcare and a green New Deal and reducing police budgets to fund communities for education and art and job readiness.
I'd buy out some pharmaceutical companies currently working on cures to major diseases  and increase their funding by a lot to speed up the process.
I'd give some money to NASA and/or SpaceX or even create my own space exploration company to study space and work on travel to space that benefits generations to come.
I'd purchase a game publisher and fund an MMO with a monthly fee and no P2W aspects. The perfect MMO.
After those big expenses, I'd continue living the life I live now minus the making money/job part. I'd continue playing games but spending more money to whale out lmfao. I'd be looking up charities daily and sending massive contributions at least once per day. $100mill for cancer research, $10mill for alzheimers research, $1mill here and $100mill there. I'd make it a part of my daily routine to give back and work to better the world, while still having fun doing what I enjoy. 

Basically, I'd be realistic and although I'd spend tons to help the world around me, I wouldn't forget my roots and would indulge myself often as well.

At least several lines I can fully agree with. Few exceptions here and there but in general that's pretty similar to what I would like to do as well.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez