Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Promotion] 454subash FPA Moderator Rank

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

I'm glad to announce that @ 454subash has been promoted to the moderator of the FPA section.

Me as admin and @Mr. James Bond have been following every member's activity on the forum in the last year as always.

After discussing the matter between us and after seeing the recent activity, the activity in general, the hardwork and the registered time with us, we have decided to promote @ 454subash to the moderator rank of the Free Premium Accounts Section.

So, starting from today, @ 454subash will be taking care of the FPA together with @Mr. James Bond who was alone taking care of all the account sections till present.

A BIG CONGRATS to @ 454subash and also  A BIG THANKS for being with us and for accepting our offer.

We have trust and full faith in you and we hope it will remain intact.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, allucanto, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39
Congrats @ 454subash on being promoted to FPA section. Your did a good job in the introduction section and hope you will continue to work here too...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • 454subash
Thanks DA and JB for having trust in me.Its an honour to be able to help you guys.Looking forward to the new task.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Congrats @ 454subash!!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • 454subash
congrats for promotion @ 454subash . good job
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • 454subash
congratulations bro!
Big day for you.
 Keep leechers at bay.
And have a little fun.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Eur0p3anT for this post:
  • DA