Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Promotion] JJ | Moderator Rank

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

With this thread, i would like to announce that @JJ has been promoted to the CS Moderator rank. To start with, as every CS Staff member, he will be moderating the Introduction section and helping us by blocking the spammers at the very first place.

@JJ it is not easy to get the trust of this little community but i would say we made the right decision.

You are a member on CS since a long time and i think you should be given the chance to this rank.

So, let us say a big welcome to @JJ for the promotion and let me wish you a very good luck blocking the spammers.  

and welcome to the team.

I would like to thankyou already in advance for helping CS with your precious time.

Kind regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, JJ, Teraklo, TheDarkness00
@JJ Congrats!!!
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Teraklo for this post:
  • DA, JJ
@ DA Thank you for your consideration in promoting me to become a moderator for the CS forum!

As I continue to be active within the forum; as well as meeting the needs of CrackingSoul's ever-growing community, I am confident that with my CS forum knowledge, guiding capabilities, mature wisdom, sophistication, and a desire to adopt a larger role to help this community, I fervently believe with confidence that I, and the help of other staff members, can continue to keep the forum orderly, knowledgeable, and more entertaining for the dedicated members who have been with us for years, in addition to the individuals yet to come.

Also, thank you to the entire CS staff that helps shape the community of the CS forum and for your trust in me with this promotion.

Regards,
JJ
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA, dogeatsdog, hellintime, Teraklo
@JJ Welcome to the team and thanks for helping us.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, JJ
Welcome to the staff @JJ! Happy to have you here!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • DA, JJ
Welcome aboard @JJ
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA, JJ
Congratulations JJ It is always great to have additional help as forum staff.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
your new color suits you, congratulations
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA