Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Promotion] StivnQ Introduction Section Moderator Rank

Subscribe to this thread
Hello members!

Crackingsoul is known for its strict rules but i think it should be known as meritoracy. Because a member who shows his hardwork on our forum, is rewarded and accepted in the Staff Team gladly.

@StivnQ is an example of what i have said above. This guy joined us and gave more life to CS by paticipating in every forum, by making suggestions, being nice to everyone, by following every single rules and till checking other members if they are following the rules.  

For this, he was also awarded with the CS addicted award in the last year. And this is a new year and time for new promotions.

I am very glad to announce that @StivnQ will be a part of our team starting from today and will be starting as a moderator of the introduction section, where every staff member started.

Let me thankyou personally for being with us and for your time and dedication towards the forum.

WELCOME IN THE TEAM!

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, allucanto, hellintime, hssc11045, JJ, KuriusGeorgLoPez, polar99, rawbat, StivnQ, wormtail39
Congrats @StivnQ. We got a new moderator on our forum. This will help the forum to stay free from leechers and @StivnQ will definitely do well here.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • polar99, StivnQ
Congrats @StivnQ and Welcome to the team .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • polar99, StivnQ
Welcome @StivnQ Congrats!! Welcome to the team!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • polar99, StivnQ
well deserved promotion . nice and generous man @StivnQ
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • StivnQ
StivnQ  welcome to the staff , I'm sure you will do a good job
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • StivnQ
Guys, after such a nice and kind welcoming party, I need to admit I am touched.
Thank you all for welcoming me, congratulate me and for nice words 

I wasn't any Staff member for quite some time (6-7 years), but I am giving you my word I will do my best and keep on trying to make CS even better place than it is right now.

Thank you all
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39
verry well deserved! i said once that you were "one of us" and i meant it! now you have the proof! welcome to the team bro.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
Hello there new moderator.Looking forward to see your work.Give newcomers a good scare.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Eur0p3anT for this post:
  • DA
(09-01-2021, 04:39 PM)Eur0p3anT Wrote: Hello there new moderator.Looking forward to see your work.Give newcomers a good scare.

Thank you ET  

Trust me I can be scary too, probably more scary than Lt. Harris (Police Academy), but for the sake of our lovely CS forum and all you guys, let us hope you won't be seeing this side much 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA