Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Hey @ DA,

I'm not sure if you are already aware or not, but when I try and "reply" to an individual's post (where it will quote that aforementioned user's post above my own text) it does not appear correctly. It's showing the raw "{quote}"user..."[/quote]" in-place of the nicely laid out sectional quote within a post. See the image attachment for example:

Please let me know if this does not make any sense and I will try to explain further.

Best,

JJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No, it isn't a bug. In the introduction section, we have been diasbling the smilies and the code system because of some people, who used smilies and codes to bypass the character limit.

Hence,better not use any quotes there.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
@ DA, thanks for the clarification. You can mark this as a bug squashed then.
I have installed a new plugin, which disables the quote button and it can't be used anymore in the introduction thread.

In this way, we will have a clean introduction section too.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.