Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] My Broken Config

Subscribe to this thread

I have a different kind of request, I've been working on a complex config with capture for a couple of days and it works great in the debugger but won't work in the runner and I know I'm doing something wrong. I have experience with other programs, but openbullet is relatively new to me so if there is anybody that has experience that is willing to correct it for me or perhaps even go so far as to look at my configuration and tell me what I did wrong, I would be super grateful. I already asked a few members but I'm not that comfortable just randomly asking people to help me out so I figured if somebody wants credit for a gold request this might be an easy one I've uploaded the configuration here https://gofile.io/?c=N9E9Wx
thanks in advance... 
tugboat- 
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tugboat for this post:
  • hellintime
config works good . may be your proxies are banned

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, tugboat

(13-03-2020, 07:41 PM)polar99 Wrote: config works good . may be your proxies are banned

Really?? awesome! i thought it was stuck in a loop.  thank you soo much for your help. i'll try it again when i get home!
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
In case you need to continue discussion regarding this please message me and i will open thread and move it to the proper section.

For now I am moving it as completed request.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.