Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] daofile.com

Subscribe to this thread
please pass for https://daofile.com/login.html

thank you

PD. Please can you give a new account? The previous one is already dead, that's why I am requesting again
bump

hello, is there anyone here?
(15-04-2021, 05:40 PM)kaliman100 Wrote: bump

I have told you in the past, bump properly without putting any pressure or writing uneccessary comments.

So, consider this my last advice.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
(17-04-2021, 09:04 PM)DA Wrote:
(15-04-2021, 05:40 PM)kaliman100 Wrote: bump

I have told you in the past, bump properly without putting any pressure or writing uneccessary comments.

So, consider this my last advice.

Regards.

only that someone attend the requests ... is that so difficult?, for that we pay, it is not free friend

if any account is impossible to get, unless someone says "sorry", it costs them nothing

being more friendly, they will have more VIP clients, ... it is simple

sorry for being honest
@kaliman100 there isn't any rule regarding this on CS, which determines that a request must be filled.

So, first of all check the rules, second, don't put any kind of pressure on anyone here, including me. Don't forget how many requests we have been filling for you.

Third, if it is that important for you, go for a legit account.

Fourth: Hereby i announce i won't be renewing your gold membership at any cost because you can't understand how the things work on our forum. And send me your paypal or BTC via pm, i will be refunding the remaining days for your gold subscription.

Thread closed and moved.

Gold section rules

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.