Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] https://www.r18.com/

Subscribe to this thread
Hello guys still looking for my site 
Hope you guy will crack one account for me thanks 

Login URL

https://www.r18.com/my/login/ref=TqquHBs...mftJg5A__/
(23-02-2020, 04:21 PM)Kane22 Wrote: Hello guys still looking for my site 
Hope you guy will crack one account for me thanks 

Login URL

https://www.r18.com/my/login/ref=TqquHBs...mftJg5A__/
In my opinion, this site isn't worth requesting. From a cracker's perspective here is my reasoning.

( Basic Information / Site Layout)
▪ R18.com / Dmm.co.jp - Both sites are mainly used as a VOD (Video On Demand) service. This would mean you could only view/download what that specific user/account has already purchased which would be located in (Library/Purchased Content) section of site. From what i have found these two sites are also linked together. Meaning working/active accounts from dmm.co.jp also with with r18.com. This is how i got inside r18.com and bypassed the GoogleRecaptcha. The account at dmm.co.jp might of had 0 videos in library, but over at r18.com they could of had 10 videos.

( Content Protection )
▪ Both sites have their content protected by using a (.dcv) filetype. You view videos either from their own online embedded video player or you have to download a specific video player (R Player v2) or (DMM Player v2) from site to view content offline. These two video players also require you to login with account to load/view content. So you would need the an active account + (.dcv) file to load. If your account ever becomes inactive/terminated/locked you won't be able to login from player and the downloaded file becomes useless.

( Security )
▪ These two sites in conjunction scan or view logs for suspicious activity on a regular basis. I can personally verify this. Within 48 hours of cracking dmm.co.jp accounts, every single one is blocked/locked/email reset on both sites (DMM and R18). So, as you can see the Security + Content Protection is a nasty deadly combo. I would recommend getting JAV material elsewhere.

If anyone has any other useful information, please share here regarding these two sites.
I spent about a whole day making a working dmm.co.jp config, figuring out the layout of the site in Japanese, and cross testing accounts from (dmm -> R18). Note: You have to use a Japanese VPN/Proxy to view content on the dmm.co.jp website after successfully logging in. Hope this info is useful to you, one of my friends requested dmm.co.jp and r18 accounts. That's how i figured these two sites are connected.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, polar99
Let's wait for Kane22's answer to this and see if he will decide to keep active request or not.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(28-02-2020, 01:33 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Let's wait for Kane22's answer to this and see if he will decide to keep active request or not.
Ok close thread