Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

requesting recubate

Subscribe to this thread
Hey @Mr. James Bond i dont know if we are allowed to request backdoors here... and if we are not please let me know and il delete the post! but i love webcam shows and this site recubate looks so great! If u dont mind me requesting it i have one other question... how technical is it/hard to use? if its tricky/complicated then i probs wont be able to do it lmao

url: https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Backdoor...1#pid89721
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
It's easy to use but you need to have an working account (me to also need to have an working account. )
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(09-05-2021, 11:24 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: It's easy to use but you need to have an working account (me to also need to have an working account.
just a free account? that sounds easy why didnt u just make one?
@Mr. James Bond anyway.... so do u think il be able to try it?
(14-05-2021, 07:30 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: @Mr. James Bond anyway.... so do u think il be able to try it?
As long as they don't enable 1 video download per day for free users backdoor will not work so there is not much use of creating an account (unless you want to pay subscription).
(15-05-2021, 11:18 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(14-05-2021, 07:30 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: @Mr. James Bond anyway.... so do u think il be able to try it?
As long as they don't enable 1 video download per day for free users backdoor will not work so there is not much use of creating an account (unless you want to pay subscription).
ahh... so it doesent work? ok thanks anyway bro! if u find any other sites like recubate that are free tho please leme know
https://www.camwhores.tv/

A lot of content uploaded by members. Something public, for some you will have to become friend with uploader (for which often you will need to upload some videos you record on your own).

Good luck and have fun.
(20-05-2021, 06:38 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: https://www.camwhores.tv/

A lot of content uploaded by members. Something public, for some you will have to become friend with uploader (for which often you will need to upload some videos you record on your own).

Good luck and have fun.
i saw that site before, but i saw all the videos were private and no one added me back so i left it. I didnt realise that the private system was effectivley a way of tradeing! thanks mate! il give it a new go! You have such an impressive knowledge of cam related stuff lmao
(20-05-2021, 07:20 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: You have such an impressive knowledge of cam related stuff lmao

I had. Lately I am slowly becoming outdated. lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • wormtail39
(20-05-2021, 09:01 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(20-05-2021, 07:20 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: You have such an impressive knowledge of cam related stuff lmao

I had. Lately I am slowly becoming outdated. lol
haha i doubt that xD but leme know if u ever stumble onto a liveshow treasuretrove xD