Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] streamate.com

Subscribe to this thread
Hey 

looking for streamate.com account
https://streamate.com/login

Didn't see it on blacklist, but unsure if its crackable

Thanks!
@ domosolaris
Not quite sure what you want. Does it matter how much money the user has on account. Can it be a free account? I did notice the [Free Account - Sign Up] did require a credit card to join. Is this why you want to use a shared account and not make your own free account?. 

I did find an account with $5 in it, if you want it. Please let me know when you have time.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA
in the past i used streamate , if things haven't changed you could go in private even without money immediately on the account because the cost of the show was billed on the credit card after, theoretically you could empty the member's credit card but I'm talking about a few years ago
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • domosolaris
(17-04-2020, 08:11 PM)hellintime Wrote: in the past i used streamate , if things haven't changed you could go in private even without money immediately on the account because the cost of the show was billed on the credit card after, theoretically you could empty the member's credit card but I'm talking about a few years ago

Not sure, but that sure sounds shady. That could also be the reason why they make new users plug in their credit card info on signup too. I'm not a fan of using other peoples money and especially not for clearing out their credit card. 
This cam site/database has so many domains connected to it. They are basically cloned sites. Who knows what the original site name is/was when it first started?  Simply google this:
Code:
(866) 941-3982
This is one of the support phone numbers in (Steamate - Support) page. So many google results using the cam database/listing/directory

Also, the only way i could get my Streamate cracking config to work in openbullet was proxyless. I'm currently using HMA VP with a 10 minute IP shuffle with Kill Switch active. The hit i found earlier didn't work with the IP i was using to crack the site with, so i switched IPs and confirmed the account was still valid. So there must be some sort of silent IP ban. I say this because the failure key still keeps coming through based on the site's weird setup. There is no normal response like "Your IP is banned/blocked due to # attempts". The only failure key i ever get is:
Code:
{"errors":["invalid params"]}

Occasionally i get a "Bad Gateway" or "Unauthorized" response too, but not often. Anyways, thought i would share my findings. Site sure is different.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
thanks for your kind reply, as for what you say (I'm not a fan of using other peoples money and especially not for clearing out their credit card) I totally agree, your technical posts are always interesting , you are doing a great job with regards to requests , if it were up to me I would give you best saviour award , Thanks again
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, DarkWingDuck
@ domosolaris

Check your PM, i sent you some accounts to SliceCams.com which is basically a clone site to streamate.
I did this to bypass the extra security Streamate had enabled. They also have some $ if that was what you were looking for...?
Anyways, I'm done with this site, i spent way too much time figuring out how to bypass restrictions. 
Hope they last your awhile.

To other crackers reading this, i would ignore trying to crack streamate, and use this site instead.
Code:
https://www.slicecams.com/login.php
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA
To add few words.

Stramate (SM) is main cam site which has bunch of it's sister sites (white label's). I rarely had the chance to have cracked account (never with $ on it). Few times that I have cracked ones they have been banned in minutes after. In most cases SM accounts do not have $ on it but rather have attached CC with the limitation of how much $ can be drawn (spent).

It is not strange to see white label sites having weaker protection than the main site since they are not updated as often as main cam sites are.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, DarkWingDuck, hellintime
(18-04-2020, 03:35 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: To add few words.

Stramate (SM) is main cam site which has bunch of it's sister sites (white label's). I rarely had the chance to have cracked account (never with $ on it). Few times that I have cracked ones they have been banned in minutes after. In most cases SM accounts do not have $ on it but rather have attached CC with the limitation of how much $ can be drawn (spent).

It is not strange to see white label sites having weaker protection than the main site since they are not updated as often as main cam sites are.

Thanks for the extra info since i'm not familiar with most cam sites and haven't spent much time on them or cracking them.  I've only been inside Steamate's login once with an account, so i can verify it's pretty hard to find a working combo/account for this domain. Most are blocked by email verification. Not sure what security the site had in past when you cracked it, but i could only crack streamate through proxyless config. Proxyless config also created new problems especially since i had no idea when the IP got blocked because of (key words) not changing with the way the site is setup. I've also noticed the OpenBullet Debugger Tool works differently on some sites then most popular browsers that people use. For example (Google Chrome, Firefox, and Brave) couldn't duplicate the results of the Debugger Tool for OpenBullet. I did have an addition browser that i rarely use called (Comodo IceDragon). On this browser the site (Streamate.com) loaded completely different, i would say it looked like an older version of the site. It looked very similar to the way it was showing on the OpenBullet Debugger Tool in (HTML View). Logging into Streamate via (Comodo IceDragon) was the only other work around i found to bypass the extra email verification process of the updated streamate site. I figured finding one of the so called (Sister sites) was better than making people download another browser just to use on one site. I was completely surprised that the (Comodo IceDragon) browser duplicated most of the debugger results and that most of the updated/popular browsers don't mimic the Debugger Tool on some sites. It's funny when the debugger says you got a (HIT) and here is the proof in the source code, and then your normal browser says (Nope!)

For some odd reason, all the hits i have found via (Streamate Sister Sites) that work all have $400 with $150 daily limit. There must of been a deal in the past or a way members could get bonus $ after a period of time for this to happen. 3 of 3 with $400 is more than a coincidence. 

Code:
https://img41.pixhost.to/images/334/145691164_slice_moneylimit.jpg
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA, domosolaris, hellintime
wow 400$ is a lot of money , even with the $ 150 limit there is some fun
Thanks DWD for another valuable reply. Let me first say that I haven't cracked SM by myself but was given the cracked accounts. Therefore, I have no idea how it was cracked. This Comodo Ice Dragon is completely new for me. I have never heard off it. Since I am only into cams (actually into finding ways how to record private sessions for free) I will find it and see what results it may produce.

Regarding SM and the $ limitation it depends of how much money member has already spent. The more you spend with the models the higher limitation you can chose. They have default values you can chose from. That's kind a way SM is protecting it's members of spending too much in a single pvt (private) as once you enter into pvt having fun with the girl, time flies fast as a rocket.

Few years back it was possible to record privates for free (won't disclose here in public how to). However, since I never had SM account with option of spending $ I could not confirm this by myself. Not to mention lightning fast account banning there. Who knows, maybe it is still possible...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.