Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Search Function Enabled

Subscribe to this thread
Hello community!

We are glad to announce that we have now enabled the search option even for the MEMBER group.

This action has been taken because we have been banning many of you in the last few weeks because you didn't follow the rules by taking two accounts for the same site.

We thought about it and hereby we are giving you more chances to check your recent posts before making a new one.

But this doesn't mean that we had some fault in it or we are happy to ban you.Because if i take a bangbros account today,i can't forget it in the next few hours that i took one.So,before taking the next for bangbros,i will think twice on it.

However,now you have also this option too,you need just to click on your username on the upper left corner and then you will see all the posts you have made.In this way,you may check before taking an account,if you have already taken an account for the same site.

Please check the screenshot also.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Let's see if this will result in more fair account taking.

Nice tweak DA
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.