Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Star Citizen ruined gaming for me.

Subscribe to this thread
It made me dream big and now all other games look like not good enough to spend my time on them.

By the way i check derek smart's comments on twitter every now and then and have a good laugh watching him trying to gain publicity and promote his crappy game by attacking star citizen.
I was watching star citizen development closely for quite a while, but I eventually got tired of waiting for it to be finished, and gave up.  It looked AMAZING, but I eventually lost patience with the slow development.  Did they ever actually finish it?
(09-03-2019, 03:46 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I was watching star citizen development closely for quite a while, but I eventually got tired of waiting for it to be finished, and gave up.  It looked AMAZING, but I eventually lost patience with the slow development.  Did they ever actually finish it?

Yeah, that was my question. Is the game actually done? Thought I recall they were still taking money for production not too long ago.