Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Account Request Section for Members

Subscribe to this thread
I think that atleast senior members should be allowed to request accounts of their favourite website . New members will definitely contribute more to become a senior member thus increasing the activity and popularity of CS.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • wormtail39
I don't know if you are a mind reader, i have thought this some days ago.

However, it is a nice idea and let us see what the other staff members have to say.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • covid19
It is a nice idea,but it conflicts with previous wormtail suggestion who wanted a spendable rep to request accounts.If we implement this,there is no meaning or need for points system which is better in my opinion as people would be careful to use it.But I don't see any other issues than it.
If we can't implement that,then we can introduce this or if there is any other perks than just requesting accounts to the point system,we can implement both.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Idea is generally fine. However, I am not sure if our contributors, crackers and other members will have the time and capacity for additional cracking requests. There is already nice amount of requests on schedule. Also, in case our staff could not fulfill request over the time it might be bad for overall forum reputation. @ 454subash also made a good point.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Dears:

Definitely every achievement must have its prize, even if it is small but something concrete is good. And considering that giving more work to the staff is difficult, I suggest the following. JUNIOR members have the right to request up to 3 accounts (1 per day), SENIOR members have the right to request up to 5 accounts (1 per day), would this be too heavy?
Yep this is too heavy as even gold members are only allowed to have 3 active requests and people would only ask difficult to crack accounts as easily crackables are already provided which makes it difficult even for our amazing crackers as they already need to complete gold request as well as post accounts in various sections for us.
We would find a way but Sorry Don't expect it to be this level.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • hellintime
@kaliman100 thanks for the idea and thanks @ 454subash for replying.

I would like to add that the major problem to fill those requests is the lack of experienced members on forum, we got a small number of members who can crack and which are able to make their own configurations.

Then comes the second problem, the request type, we are struggling to make the gold members happy by filling their requests  so a new request section would be new load on the members who crack.

I could come up with a new idea, like the senior members can request an account from the gold or contributor section.

So, what they need to do is simply post the account they want which is posted in the gold section with the URL and a staff member or the thread poster can forward him this account via pm.

And here we can introduce the suggestions made by   @kaliman100

Thoughts?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
(28-05-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: I could come up with a new idea, like the senior members can request an account from the gold or contributor section.

So, what they need to do is simply post the account they want which is posted in the gold section with the URL and a staff member or the thread poster can forward him this account via pm.

Wow! I like this solution pretty much!!!
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(28-05-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: @kaliman100 thanks for the idea and thanks @ 454subash for replying.

I would like to add that the major problem to fill those requests is the lack of experienced members on forum, we got a small number of members who can crack and which are able to make their own configurations.

Then comes the second problem, the request type, we are struggling to make the gold members happy by filling their requests  so a new request section would be new load on the members who crack.

I could come up with a new idea, like the senior members can request an account from the gold or contributor section.

Thoughts?

I tried this idea and it worked. 
(29-05-2020, 05:44 AM)Babua10 Wrote:
(28-05-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: @kaliman100 thanks for the idea and thanks @ 454subash for replying.

Thoughts?

I tried this idea and it worked. 
How?