Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Account Request Section for Members

Subscribe to this thread
(29-05-2020, 05:44 AM)Babua10 Wrote:
(28-05-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: @kaliman100 thanks for the idea and thanks @ 454subash for replying.

I would like to add that the major problem to fill those requests is the lack of experienced members on forum, we got a small number of members who can crack and which are able to make their own configurations.

Then comes the second problem, the request type, we are struggling to make the gold members happy by filling their requests  so a new request section would be new load on the members who crack.

I could come up with a new idea, like the senior members can request an account from the gold or contributor section.

So, what they need to do is simply post the account they want which is posted in the gold section with the URL and a staff member or the thread poster can forward him this account via pm.

And here we can introduce the suggestions made by   @kaliman100

Thoughts?

I tried this idea and it worked. 

It's a good idea, but I don't understand exactly how I fill out the application.
Well, this will be created once we have decided.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(28-05-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: @kaliman100 thanks for the idea and thanks @ 454subash for replying.

I would like to add that the major problem to fill those requests is the lack of experienced members on forum, we got a small number of members who can crack and which are able to make their own configurations.

Then comes the second problem, the request type, we are struggling to make the gold members happy by filling their requests  so a new request section would be new load on the members who crack.

I could come up with a new idea, like the senior members can request an account from the gold or contributor section.

So, what they need to do is simply post the account they want which is posted in the gold section with the URL and a staff member or the thread poster can forward him this account via pm.

Thoughts?
i like this idea, as it would mean we would still be able to have the points system which i think overall would make crackinsoul a more rewarding and engageing experience, whilst also allowing the more active and engaged members the ability to occasionally request the odd account from the gold section. With the additional benifit of not adding to the workload of the crackers which is the main thing!! I would however recomend limmiting the ammount of accounts that can be requested from the gold section per week or month depending on the rank, so as to still incentivise purchasing gold and supporting the site financially, so senior could get 1-2 a week/month and the higher ranks a few extra but should not be too many more as otherwise people have less reasons to buy gold. I also think any new systems like this that give non gold members more privilages/accounts should be implimented in a way that benifits/rewards the act ive members of the cs community rather than simply to the entirity of the senior rank so as to promote engagement. 10 out of 10 idea tho! I am a big believer in perks and rewards as being a driveing factor in growth!

(29-05-2020, 10:39 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:

Thoughts?
i like this idea, as it would mean we would still be able to have the points system which i think overall would make crackinsoul a more rewarding and engageing experience, whilst also allowing the more active and engaged members the ability to occasionally request the odd account from the gold section. With the additional benifit of not adding to the workload of the crackers which is the main thing!! I would however recomend limmiting the ammount of accounts that can be requested from the gold section per week or month depending on the rank, so as to still incentivise purchasing gold and supporting the site financially, so senior could get 1-2 a week/month and the higher ranks a few extra but should not be too many more as otherwise people have less reasons to buy gold. I also think any new systems like this that give non gold members more privilages/accounts should be implimented in a way that benifits/rewards the act ive members of the cs community rather than simply to the entirity of the senior rank so as to promote engagement. 10 out of 10 idea tho! I am a big believer in perks and rewards as being a driveing factor in growth!
edit: i also just thought of an easy way this could be done, if the points system (earnt in the same way as rep but a seperate spendable currency) that i recomended was to be introduced, we could make it so the requesting an account to be cracked would cost a certain ammount of points/creddits, but also for allot less creddits u could request an account from the gold section, that has already been cracked as it does not require a cracker to do anymore work.
Just a quick update, i would consider any member asking for an account from the whole forum but this will cost him 20 CSC.

This amount will be transferred to the thread maker.

Thoughts?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, covid19, wormtail39
(02-06-2020, 07:36 PM)DA Wrote: this will cost him 20 CSC
This would be ing AMAZING!!
(02-06-2020, 10:35 PM)covid19 Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 07:36 PM)DA Wrote: this will cost him 20 CSC
This would be ing AMAZING!!
The CSC amount has not been decided but it will function this way.

(02-06-2020, 07:36 PM)DA Wrote: Just a quick update, i would consider any member asking for an account from the whole forum but this will cost him 20 CSC.

This amount will be transferred to the thread maker.

Thoughts?
i think its great! the only thing i would say though is if chips arent being destroyed when spent they will be devalued verry quickly, because whenever chips are used this way they wouldnt be being removed from the system so they will pile up. This system of giveing the chips to the thread maker is fine for now! as i dont think crackers have much use for chips atm(and they are the ones who will get looooads), but might need to be changed later down the line if creddits get more spending options.
i think its a good idea with the newly added chips system we could use those chips to post once in the contributors requests section
(03-06-2020, 10:18 AM)wormtail39 Wrote: i think its great! the only thing i would say though is if chips arent being destroyed when spent they will be devalued verry quickly, because whenever chips are used this way they wouldnt be being removed from the system so they will pile up. This system of giveing the chips to the thread maker is fine for now! as i dont think crackers have much use for chips atm(and they are the ones who will get looooads), but might need to be changed later down the line if creddits get more spending options.
That's true, you wil get hyperinflation that way.
Done and thanks @ Babua10 for this.

Sadly you aren't anymore with us to enjoy this because you were bit too clear to me.

Thread closed and moved.