Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Default Sorting Option [Creation Time]

Subscribe to this thread
As all of us know that we are here for fresh and working accounts in every category .

I think default option to view threads should be the creation time so that we see updated/fresh list of accounts every time we open the section.

People reply to very old threads and those fresh working accounts does not get attention . They get lost between them.

What do you guys think?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • covid19
Yeah I like it but if you take just a sec to click on the thread you could see the time that the thread was posted below the usertitle and above the hidden content,its easy to not notice it.
If you see old accounts and can reply that means they are still working,if they aren't and reported they would be closed automatically and moved soon.If by any chance you stumble upon dead report it to help yourself and others for a fresh section.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • covid19, DA, Mr. James Bond
Okay I get your reasoning @ 454subash... If it is not possible to give the option for sorting, can the date/time of the original post be displayed in the thread results before opening the thread? For example - below the name of the OP?

But I also don't see a point in not giving another sorting option to the user. It just adds to the user experience IMHO.
If a thread is created 2 years ago, it doesn't mean it is dead. The chances are high but if it is in the working accounts section, it is assumed to be working.

The option you are asking to introduce is ok but  in this case, nobody will be checking the older accounts, even if they are 2 weeks old.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.