Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Expanding General Section

Subscribe to this thread
Hey

I was thinking if we could maybe expand the General Topics section. Considering the main theme of the forum I believe lots of us are IT technical to some extend. What about creating separate space for IT technical questions/topics/support for fellow members of the community? In example I was an Unix Admin and Software Developer so may help in this regard also I have experience in other IT related areas. This is just an example but I feel possibilities of the discussion right now are rather limited since we have not much more than the General and Gaming while General is kind of a black box were almost every topic is ending...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 13490ma for this post:
  • 454subash, DA
Hello @ 13490ma

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Creating a separate section isn't a problem.

Personally i liked your suggestion, let us see what the other staff members say about it.

Thankyou.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 13490ma
I like the idea, i love organized shit lol

It may help people ask more/get more active
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • 13490ma
@ 454subash @StivnQ @rawbat ?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I like the idea but in my opinion we could first see how many threads or posts related to it is created in general henceforth and then move it to a new section if we have enough interest to sustain it.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
I also like the idea of creating the new ''General subforums''.
As far as I am concerned, I am ready for more challenges.
The more, the merrier.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA
I like the idea and i think you are right about most of us being IT technical or at least interested in IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Renegade for this post:
  • 13490ma