Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] +[Feedback]+[Questions] and some ramblings

Subscribe to this thread

Hello,

Never been much of a forum guy before, but I always wanted to have go-to place on the internet for all sort of handy tools, discussions and some kind of a neighbourhood-like community place and so far I must say this forum has a bit of potential and at the same time is perhaps a bit intimidating, since others could be hacking mainframes and such as we speak, whilst me I'm good at googling. And I dual boot Kali. And I once cracked a WiFI Password using step-by-step instructions. So I'm currently at a sticks-and-stones kinda level. Plus I can't see much because a massive restriction, based on the rank. I totally get the point behind it, so that's cool. 

The thing is I find the site somewhat simplistic in its layout and at the same time confusing. I read the Rules section, I browsed the general discussions area for a bit, I read someone's retirement announcement. I read the help section, I tried using the search function and so far nothing. So my questions are:

1. What is the point of CSCs, since you have Reputation points? Must be some kind of currency, since I could transfer it...? How do I use it?
2. Where the  is the option to add a signature? Is this some kind of rank-based restriction or something, as I did see references of it?

3.  Where is the FAQ section, the more detailed help section, the go-to place for questions such as these? Surely all my questions would've been answered by now if I could find these sections. Keep in mind my account is heaviy restricted and I'm still unable to find my way around the place?

THE RULES. Links to rules are eeeeeverywhere.  Not at all hard to understand them. Even found a section with banned people and the reasons for it. Or some people getting their warning reset, but not a certain dude. Then there is this everdanger of getting banned, no info on basic stuff though. That's a bit strange, or is this your way of weeding out the clueless noobs? 

As I'm typing I noticed there's a "change user" button next to my name, but not in the User CP... It doesn't even seem to work when opening in a new tab and it actually logged me out. I would actually like to change my username, so what's up with that?

So my suggestion would be to work a bit on the layout, when you get a bit of time. Perhaps adding a FAQ section, with a list of answered questions from a thread, this way everyone could contribute. A more detailed help section would be useful as well.

[/my2pence]

LE: @ DA , you have a link in your signature that should point to "CSC explanation" and it's just taking me to the Rank System Page and I still don't have a clue what are those for, except it's required a small ammount of them to request a membership upgrade.
@ hauhauszen

I will try to reply you questions even though it has been discussed and replied many time before.

The users are confused because they are hurried to get the access to the accounts section as soon as possibile. Because they lack the patience and that's why they also get banned in a couple of days.

So, turning back to your inquiries.

What is the point of CSC if you got the reputation points? The reputations can't be spent but CSC can be spent to ask for the accounts as of the following link.

* I am sure you didn't read here https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Rules-Ac...29-10-2020 *

and

* here https://crackingsoul.com/csc.php *

Where is the fucking option to add a siggy?

So, first of all, use a proper language, the words fucking should be avoided as you aren't doing me/us any favour here, you are just asking for informations. Remember if you shout in a well, you will hear the same, i hope you can understand what i mean.  

* The above fucking option is only available from the junior member rank and as of your rank, you should be able to do this, if not, then you are doing something fucking wrong.

Then there is this everdanger of getting banned, no info on basic stuff though.

*Yeah, there is this everdanger of getting banned. No infos on basic stuff? Oh really? You just told you have read the rules and understood them  

As I'm typing I noticed there's a "change user" button next to my name, but not in the User CP... It doesn't even seem to work when opening in a new tab and it actually logged me out. I would actually like to change my username, so what's up with that?

* Here also, you can't until you got a certain rank, here also you missed some reading * https://crackingsoul.com/ranksystem.php *

you have a link in your signature that should point to "CSC explanation" and it's just taking me to the Rank System Page and I still don't have a clue what are those for, except it's required a small ammount of them to request a membership upgrade

*My siggy is always updated and working* So my suggestion is to check what you are typing or clicking or post atleast some proof that it is not working.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hauhauszen
Understood now, thanks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hauhauszen for this post:
  • DA