Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Local pricing for Gold Membership

Subscribe to this thread

Due to high inflation in the world after the pandemic, life has become impossible for countries that do not use the Dollar and Euro.

For example, currently 1 US Dollar in my country is equal to 18.68 in my country's currency.

Can't you at least have the Dollar and Euro traded at a fixed amount? (Like Steam pricing policy.)

For example if you make 1 USD equals 3,00 or atleast 5,00 or 8,00 instead of 18,68 in my country's currency, at least i can buy gold membership.

Because with its current amount (talking about Gold Membership), it corresponds to 4/2 of the minimum wage I earn in my own country.

Also, I think the forum will make more money when this happens. The forum will gain customers from all over the world, not only from countries that use Dollar and Euro.

It is a prime opportunity if you ask me.

If you don't accept it, we can't say anything about it anyway, the rule is the rule. But I'd still be lying if I didn't say it would have been nice if it had been accepted. I can't lie, Gold Membership is actually pretty cheap. But if you live in countries like USA.
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, just to let you know we are also paying everything in Euros or Dollars. So, it doesn't make any sense for us.

And just to say it loud, we are offering the gold membership at a very reasonable prices and we didn't still raise the prices, since CS is born.

Sadly, we can't make it cheaper. Your idea could also bring a lot of spammers in the game. It is like, when your bar is offering the cheapest beer, your bar will probably get the cheapest people.

Kind regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Naufal, Teraklo
Ok i see. Thanks anyways. Since it is not a ife need and is already a luxury, i can live without it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I can still understand you...

EDIT

You can close the topic. Thanks again, kind regards...
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Teraklo for this post:
  • DA