Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Option to follow a thread

Subscribe to this thread
It would be a good to have feature to have an option to follow a thread. When we follow a thread, we will get notification when new comments are posted.
The feature is already there.

While replying to a thread, check the following options.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige
If I havent replied to the thread yet or after replying to the thread, its like a hidden option now
(15-11-2020, 06:08 PM)kocige Wrote: If I havent replied to the thread yet or after replying to the thread, its like a hidden option now
Well, the option is there, you can reply to a thread and select the option. It is how MyBB works.

The option to follow the whole forum is selectable even without replyng.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I was thinking more like this

If you feel this is unnecessary, feel free close the thread
(22-11-2020, 04:37 PM)kocige Wrote: I was thinking more like this

If you feel this is unnecessary, feel free close the thread

Yes,i understand it, it can be done if you prefer it there instead of the default one.

I think it will give more visibility. I searched long for a follow button in threads view but couldnt find it, thats why created this thread. May be if possible we can have in both the places
Adding a button there, isn't a problem but the problem comes when we have created one and you have clicked it, it must show "Unfollow Thread" instead of "Follow Thread".

So, a javascript code will also be needed.

And how should you get the notifications if the thread has been replied? PM,EMAIL OR BOTH?

Quote:And how should you get the notifications if the thread has been replied? PM,EMAIL OR BOTH?

If thats a question, we can give both. Since we cant add high weight in the header region
No, only one should be there, because if we give both, then it will be just confusing the users.