Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Option to follow a thread

Subscribe to this thread
(22-11-2020, 04:48 PM)DA Wrote: And how should you get the notifications if the thread has been replied? PM,EMAIL OR BOTH?
An alert would do.so whenever a user opens CS he will see a alert where the followed thread has some new replies. just like when someone gets alert when his own thread has a new reply
(22-11-2020, 04:37 PM)kocige Wrote: I was thinking more like this

If you feel this is unnecessary, feel free close the thread

This has been done!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige
(22-11-2020, 06:17 PM)masterjacker17 Wrote:
(22-11-2020, 04:48 PM)DA Wrote: And how should you get the notifications if the thread has been replied? PM,EMAIL OR BOTH?
An alert would do.so whenever a user opens CS he will see a alert where the followed thread has some new replies. just like when someone gets alert when his own thread has a new reply

This is already working if you select the option" Instant Email Notification" while subscribing.

So, let me know guys, if i can move this.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige, masterjacker17
Thanks @ DA for implementing it so soon
ok from myside to close this thread
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • DA
Thanks for the suggestion.