Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Request to increase the pm space for normal users

Subscribe to this thread
I think 10 pms is a very low number of pms to have for the normal user. It should be atleast 20 or 30.

I would suggest to the maximum number of pms allowed to be 20 to 30 for them. This will allow the private messaging to seem so smooth and not problematic for normal users when they are not restricted to just 10 for their pm space, but rather have 20 or 30 as abundant.

What do u think on this ? Please share.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • DA
you are paid user, why complaining about it ? do you have any account instead of this ?
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
Well, you forgot to mention the main reason behind it.

Quote:I am a donor+ and i have accumulated quite a few pms with passes from gold request section. When I go back to lose my donor status and back to regular user, I will lose my maximum no of pms storable to about 10 I think, as it were before I got the huge pm space in donor status.

I think 10 pms allowed is a very low no. of pms to have even for a normal user. It should be atleast 20 or 30.

Please allow the pm space to be 20 or 30 for the normal users. This will allow them to keep storing their pms which although can be downloaded but its better to have normal pms, and the private messaging seems so smooth and not problematic for normal users when they are not restricted to just 10 for their pm space, but rather have 20 or 30 as abundant.

So, after your pm, i checked the rank system again and came to the point that a gold member can never be one a newbie rank which has the inbox limit of 5 messages, normally a gold member must be on the junior member rank which has the inbox limit of 20 messages, which will be increased to 30 messages, starting from today i.e. 16 may 2020.

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Together we can make the things better.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • covid19, Honlock, Mr. James Bond
(16-05-2020, 12:00 PM)radioguy33 Wrote: you are paid user, why complaining about it ? do you have any account instead of this ?

As already cleared by the admin DA, I had before making this thread sent a pm to him requesting the increase in pm space for normal users, as I am going to be normal again n lose all the important pms in my inbox. Thats why.

Thanks @ DA for accepting my request and making the changes.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond