Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Show fullsize image attachment in posts

Subscribe to this thread
Right now the images are shown as a small thumbnails of the original image, clicking on each image opens the original image in the new tab.

Is it possible to show the original image in the post itself for logged in users alone?
I can change the thumbnail size and if you want to see it as you suggested, then you have to post the direct link instead of uploading the picture to the forum.

You can check the tutorials from wormtail on how to post images on CS.

Let me know if i can move this.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Tutorial...ages-on-CS this one?

If we can have original image size when loading from another url means, why cant we show the original size of uploaded image?
I have changed some setting, you can now try to upload an image and see if it is what you are looking for.

And just to let you know, the guests can't see any images on our forum.

Please update this thread.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige
looks cool

the guests can't see any images on our forum  -> your call. need to check if there are any uptrend or downtrend in registrations
Let me know if i can move this.

(16-08-2020, 11:48 AM)DA Wrote: Let me know if i can move this.
yes please
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • DA
Thanks a lot for this suggestion, hopefully it would be helpful to you and others.