Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Thread Count Reset

Subscribe to this thread
As of now, the rank system will remain as it is because it isn't that hard to get to the Senior member rank.

But let me state clearly as i have been banning many dupe accounts maker on our forum. Don't push me to lower down the 25 free accounts limit to 5 free accounts or even no free accounts.

Many have been making a second account because they reached the free 25 accounts limit. So, don't make fun of the rules, because if these get more strict, everybody will pay for it.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(14-04-2020, 08:50 AM)454subash Wrote: It is a nice idea but I would explain why its difficult to implement.
In this forum the dead accounts are checked only by our super moderator and even if admin joins, they can't be online every time to make such changes.So technically its like waiting a day for different timezone people.Even if we join,the ability to reset thread limits are only to admin,I presume.
That's why we implemented reputation to reporting people to help you guys climb up the rank.
So the only way to overcome the hassle is to become a cs addict,contributor which has 3 and 5 post limit and no maximum limit or a gold member.

Just seeing this now xd, but i do understand his frustration, when i signed in for the first time i find myself quite often in the land of dead accounts and i used my only day post to get the website i wanted and i got sometimes disappointed, the system is a good idea, but the implementation is quite hard, i speak for myself but i have taken for the past few months some accounts to my favorite websites and when for example, if within 1 month i fell like using it and not working, i find the post and report it as dead or membership ended, it ain't much but i do my part, but if all of the people who take accounts and use them for a quite a few times, and when they come dead, it's not too much trouble to come here and report it as dead, it cleans more the sections and prevents using the only 1 day post, i kinda do my part, and sometimes donate or get gold sub when i can.

Well, if anyone reads this, tell me what you think or if you agree or not with me
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to queota2015 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
How the things are currently going on with all those dupe account makers, nobody in newbie member rank will be enjoying the 25 free premium accounts anymore.

Only a brazzers premium will cost 30 Usd per month and it will be valid for a month ONLY, so, you can now find the value of the 25.

Some of our accounts, work even years but the MR. Dupe account maker isn't satisfied with all this freedom, hence, there will be no 25 free premium accounts for the newbies until they contribute, very soon.

Feel free to blaim them!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • queota2015
(20-04-2020, 11:57 PM)DA Wrote: How the things are currently going on with all those dupe account makers, nobody in newbie member rank will be enjoying the 25 free premium accounts anymore.

Only a brazzers premium will cost 30 Usd per month and it will be valid for a month ONLY.

Some of our accounts, work even years but the MR. Dupe account maker isn't satisfied with all this freedom, hence, there will be no 25 free premium accounts for the newbies until they contribute very soon.

Feel free to blaim them!

I must vouch for this one, i've taken an account ( can't remember which one ), that literally it went 1month and maybe more and still had the membership going, you sure damn have all the reason, i would be pissed if i was in your place, in my end i can only contribute by getting gold, donating when i can and report the accounts as dead when they are, sure sometimes i reported accounts dead duo de fact perhaps i got the login info wrong her maybe couldn't log in at that time, i've been up to date to new members and i see them quickly going to leechers in no time, they have to contribute or else they get their privileges revoked
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to queota2015 for this post:
  • DA, goldielox
I like the way it is. I don't mean to sound accusatory, but oftentimes the folks who are looking to relax the rules are the folks who are more likely to be leechers.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • covid19, DA