Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] mobile version of crackingsoul needs improvements

Subscribe to this thread
This has been done, the avatar will remain on above as it is.

Let me know, so, that i can move this too.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(19-09-2020, 05:03 PM)DA Wrote: This has been done, the avatar will remain on above as it is.

Let me know, so, that i can move this too.

Personally I think it's a small icon for a finger to touch, but in the other hand its handy for new users to go to messages..

without that icon as we get used to the forum we learn to go our profile and click inbox
That's why the user cp button is there, isn't it enough?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(19-09-2020, 05:38 PM)DA Wrote: That's why the user cp button is there, isn't it enough?

you right, for new users its kindda hard to go to messages but when we get used to the forum its simple
So, can i move this?

(19-09-2020, 05:44 PM)DA Wrote: So, can i move this?

you can move it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sksrew for this post:
  • DA