Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] notification via alerts when mentioned in shoutbox

Subscribe to this thread
my suggestion is that we receive notification via alerts when mentioned in shoutbox?

sometimes we wanna chat with online staff but if they are browsing threads they can't see us as they aren't alerted

and i guess it's easily doable
(05-09-2020, 09:19 PM)sksrew Wrote: my suggestion is that we receive notification via alerts when mentioned in shoutbox?

sometimes we wanna chat with online staff but if they are browsing threads they can't see us as they aren't alerted

and i guess it's easily doable

This need a change of the plugin we use, i will try the another one and see if everything works as it is working now.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I have changed the plugin, now the mention on SB will work but it is different to the another one, because it doesn't show up the pop up with the usernames as the old one.

So, one just need to be sure that he is typing the write username.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, sksrew
Thanks for the suggestion, moved!