Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] users online box beside shoutbox

Subscribe to this thread
What about using that space above shoutbox to put users online box? so ppl dont have to scroll all the way down to see who's online

With that users would see who's online and more users would engage in a conversation

when it comes to desktop version put staff online on the side of shoutbox and users online box below, (just a raw square, don't need to have that blue color)

and i think that welcome tab is kindda uncesessary because there's already a welcome and last visited text, new and today's post

Thanks for the suggestion but this is how is a forum supposed to work or look.

I didn't like this suggestion.

But i saw from your screenshot, how come you see the smiley box over the send button? Which browser do you use?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(12-09-2020, 08:52 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion but this is how is a forum supposed to work or look.

But i saw from your screenshot, how come you see the smiley box over the send button? Which browser do you use?

lol well smiley box has always been over the send button, i'm on chrome
I see it like this on firefox.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(12-09-2020, 08:55 PM)DA Wrote: I see it like this on firefox.

it's over the send button on my firefox as well
Screensize you use?

(12-09-2020, 09:00 PM)DA Wrote: Screensize you use?
1366x768, maximized

if i decrease size it fixes
Looking fine with 1920x1080 for me.

(12-09-2020, 08:52 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion but this is how is a forum supposed to work or look.

For me also  the smiley box is over the send button
Same resolution as skrew