Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] The Witcher 3

Subscribe to this thread
It is one of the best RPG game ever, so if you tested it out yet, you need to. I am beeting it on the highest difficulty for the 3rd time and it is still fun to play. I really encourage you to test it out if you haven't done this yet
I saw an good game description of the Witcher 2 and I was blown away with it. Can only imagine what they made with 3rd. part.

Unfortunately I don't see any time for playing it in the near future.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Couldn't get into this game at all. The combat isn't very good, which was a substantial part of my dislike. The story seemed interesting, but I couldn't will myself to complete it.
(15-12-2018, 07:57 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Couldn't get into this game at all. The combat isn't very good, which was a substantial part of my dislike. The story seemed interesting, but I couldn't will myself to complete it.

Are you talking W2 or W3? W2's combat was terrible. But W3 had one of the best ever....
Geralt is a bad ass and good with the ladies   

its a very cool game, normally do not bother with rpg's 

love the side quests and style. Never got to complete it due to time and on the flip side I did find some of the combat a little bit repetitive
Almost 3 times complete.... Awesome game. Still hoping for a sequel/prequel/whatever.
Got high hopes for Cyberpunk however.
Heard so much about the game and the series, do you recommend I start with the 1st or can I just go straight in and play the 3rd
(03-02-2019, 09:47 AM)ebolamayinga Wrote:
(15-12-2018, 07:57 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Couldn't get into this game at all. The combat isn't very good, which was a substantial part of my dislike. The story seemed interesting, but I couldn't will myself to complete it.

Are you talking W2 or W3? W2's combat was terrible. But W3 had one of the best ever....

3. Did not enjoy it, I may give it another go if I ever get bored enough to try again/download it.
I love how CDPr just gave the DLC for free, respect man. 
Would love to see how cyberpunk comes out
I just finished Blood and Wine ... the game is so good that I am sad i don't have more to play. 
On that nore .. gonna start NG+