Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Tutorial] How to report a dead account

Subscribe to this thread
If you have been on CS for some time you SHOULD allready know this, but due to a number of people skim reading the rules/missunderstanding when/how to report a dead account, i will run you through it so their are no excuses for takeing duplicate working accounts.

When to report an account as dead.

1. If you take an account, try to log in and it fails to work immediatley report it as dead.

2. If you have taken an account and it worked, but after a while it stopped working you are expected to go back, find it and report it. Untill you have done this you cannot take another password for that site again or you will be banned from the FPA.

How to report an account as dead.

1. click the report button at the bottom of the thread.

2. It will bring up this menu and automatically select the reason as "account dead" all you have to do is click report again.

3. If the account that you need to report is from a long time ago and you are struggling to find that thread again this simple tutorial will help explain the quickest method of finding it again. 

https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Tutorial...7#pid66037
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, mikefromtheuk, Mr. James Bond, Schnib, shenmue
Donated 50CSC for this.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, shenmue, wormtail39
Excellent post, 200 donated to Worm.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, wormtail39
(07-07-2020, 06:39 PM)shenmue Wrote: Excellent post, 200 donated to Worm.
damn  i could buy half the gold section with this haha 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, shenmue