Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Ultimate Toss

Subscribe to this thread
they invent them all to get around the rule of 1 pass a day, you can call Day(Ultimate leecher) thread   thumb down for me
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
(11-07-2019, 03:18 AM)hellintime Wrote: they invent them all to get around the rule of 1 pass a day, you can call Day(Ultimate leecher) thread   thumb down for me
Totally Respects That, Thanks For your opinion
agreed, nay.
@Leembo thanks for the opinion but i don't see any advantages of this for our forum if not for the members or leechers.

People not contributing in anyway on CS will never get more than one account/day.

People contributing, even minimum, will always have doors open for them on CS.

I think we have also proved it in the last months.

But the rejection of the idea, doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to share any further ideas, feel free to share them with our members.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, Leembo
It was nice idea but it isn't required as DA Stated, it only makes accounts expire fast if posted for members ,here accounts dont expire  quick so you may collect your required accounts patiently and also whoever wants many passes per day can become contributor to get 3 accounts per day or become a gold member.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
(10-07-2019, 08:35 PM)Leembo Wrote: A member has a chance to post once on the member section on 1 account only once a day but the Ultimate Toss focus on sharing multiple accounts in one thread once a week and there would be alot of accounts and you unlock them by replying once in the thread you can pretty much call it a mix ^^

Thank you for the clearance. However, replies that came afterwards from the other forum members and forum staff expressed exactly the same opinion as I have. Therefore, I do agree with everything said and don't have anything else to add except that, as DA already said also, you are free to suggest any other things you might have on your mind.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Closed and moved!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.