Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Vulnerability Check

Subscribe to this thread

Hi Guys!

I am running few websites with mainly CMS like WordPress and Joomla. I want to know the best tools to know about any vulnerabilities on my sites specially since some of them are integrated with IPGs and stuff.

P. S. - I know this is kind of the opposite of cracking  but I am just trying to prevent any issues with clients moving forward with my work. I would really appreciate any response
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaz2y5 for this post:
  • DA
I might like to hear more on this as well. Going to job in few minutes but will leave an reply with my thoughts tomorrow.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • kaz2y5
(09-09-2019, 09:05 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I might like to hear more on this as well. Going to job in few minutes but will leave an reply with my thoughts tomorrow.

Thanks a lot. As much as I love hacking/cracking I wouldn't want my sites to be hacked
Moving it to the general discussions.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.