Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Warned] Moody810 warned with 20% warning

Subscribe to this thread
You have just been warned with 20% warning for reporting an active account as dead.
I have posted a screenshot proving everything.

Please be extra careful next time.

Take care.
Read the Rules, please.
(19-01-2022, 01:50 PM)StivnQ Wrote: You have just been warned with 20% warning for reporting an active account as dead.

Take care.

There was 5 minutes left when I reported, is your screenshot showing same? If yes, tell that to who will try pick the account, because 5 minutes is useless in such site and same as dead account.
(19-01-2022, 10:53 PM)Moody810 Wrote:
(19-01-2022, 01:50 PM)StivnQ Wrote: You have just been warned with 20% warning for reporting an active account as dead.

Take care.

There was 5 minutes left when I reported, is your screenshot showing same? If yes, tell that to who will try pick the account, because 5 minutes is useless in such site and same as dead account.

You have reported an ACTIVE account as a dead one - and this one is still active.
If you are asking me the report was wrong - therefore I have issued you a warning for making a wrong purpose report.

Please next time double check it, you can even send me a PM asking for an advice.

In case you want any further explaination, please do send me a PM so we could discuss it in peace.

Take care.
Read the Rules, please.