Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
I need to check that Veronica's ass then....hehehe...

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(20-03-2018, 03:42 PM)DA Wrote: I need to check that Veronica's ass then....hehehe...
OK, I just happen to have a couple.

How do I Post them here ?
Click on New reply and then click on the icon as shown in the screenshot.

Then select a pic from your pc,once uploaded,click on add attachment and then insert into post.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(20-03-2018, 10:01 PM)DA Wrote: Click on New reply and then click on the icon as shown in the screenshot.

Then select a pic from your pc,once uploaded,click on add attachment and then insert into post.

I am having Trouble Posting your Pic's.

After hitting ADD Attachment, it uploads the Pic, But it is NOT in my Post.

So Please fix this.
BAD News Guys, Veronica the nice Ass girl, might get voted out on thurs.
well,her ass has already promoted her,she has a bright future.

Ass rules.

My guess is that Veronica will still be voted out thurs Night.

Here is why I think that,

Erica wants Veronica out, because she wants to control the Female Vote.

Hamza or Derek will control the male vote.

they don't really trust Hamza, but he is good with the comps.

These ideas are NOT because of whats being said, sometimes you have to look beyond what is being said.
Well,let us see what happens....still waiting you to post some more pictures.......

(28-03-2018, 11:30 PM)DA Wrote: Well,let us see what happens....still waiting you to post some more pictures.......

Well I do have more Pic's to Post, hope to post them soon.
An 18 Year Old Girl in Canada Bought a scratch em Lottery ticket on her 18th Birthday-----And Won 1 MILLION Dollars.

Her options are,

1) Take one lump sum, before taxes.

2) Get 1 Thousand Dollars per week, for the rest of her Life, before taxes.

And she chose Option number 2.