Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
This here is a NEW Crackingforum,

I would like to start things off by saying, I am open to discussing ANYTHING you have on your mind (besides CRACKING).

You can get CRACKING info elsewhere.

I will drop by and give my ideas, thoughts, News etc, and hope you will do the same.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to WetToiletPaper712 for this post:
  • DA
I heard that UTUBE is starting up a Paid Streaming Area for TV etc, stuff.

Do we really need another Streaming service that has the SAME content ???

I have HULU Plus--Comcast--Direct TV--Netflix.

There is HBO Now & Showtime that also stream online etc.

Just my 2 Cents, what about yours ?
Well nobody has stopped by to chat, on your way to or from the password section, I Hope some of you will stop by for a minute.

Would it Help IF I took all of my clothes off, and went streaking down the street.
Hehe!

I think many members are just loggin in to take the accounts and that's it.We(I)hope to get more members like you,who really cares!

Thanks

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(29-03-2017, 10:38 PM)DA Wrote: Hehe!

I think many members are just loggin in to take the accounts and that's it.We(I)hope to get more members like you,who really cares!

Thanks

DA

Thanks DA, I hope I can drag some of them in here, and have some interesting chats.

PS, I don't know why this came out RED.
It just means that market is big enough for more video stream service providers. As I can see, probably there will be more and more of them till the things don't came back to the starting point where only few of them will stay while others will be shut down.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(30-03-2017, 04:27 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: It just means that market is big enough for more video stream service providers. As I can see, probably there will be more and more of them till the things don't came back to the starting point where only few of them will stay while others will be shut down.

Yes, But I am surprised that this many are fighting over the same shows (there are exceptions, But it is pretty much the same shows).

Kmart used to be HUGE, now it's Walmart.

There was this Cartoon who was protesting this Big Store, because it was putting these smaller stores out of Business, well they went around and Burned down etc, all these stores.

Then guess what happened ?

These people starting going to this SMALL Local store, and in a short time that SMALL Local store wound up as Big as the stores they had protested against.
If you got Kodi you can watch what ever you want without paying.
(01-04-2017, 05:03 AM)Ghost watcher Wrote: If you got Kodi you can watch what ever you want without paying.

No more you will, ICE has shut it down.
Well Syria has used Gas on their own people the other night, and tonight Trump has sent a bunch of tomahawk missiles against certain areas in Syria.

The problem could be that Russia has been supporting Syria, so now we wait to see what happens next.