Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
Well OJ had a Parole Hearing today (07-20-2017).

And he was granted PAROLE, so he will soon be a Free man again.

I think they had their mind made up, beforehand.

When OJ lied about what happened, I thought that might hurt him, but with the softball Questions, I thought he just might get it.
On BB last night the Bible thumper was voted out, but before she left she apologized, if she got anything wrong.

My Thought is, IF God was talking to you, how could you do anything wrong (well maybe God is just around for the important stuff).

4 People have been voted out so far, and those 4 will have a comp tonight and the winner will be able to get back into the house.

But thru the years the one that has made it back into the house does not last very long.
(21-07-2017, 08:42 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: On BB last night the Bible thumper was voted out, but before she left she apologized, if she got anything wrong.

My Thought is, IF God was talking to you, how could you do anything wrong (well maybe God is just around for the important stuff).

4 People have been voted out so far, and those 4 will have a comp tonight and the winner will be able to get back into the house.

But thru the years the one that has made it back into the house does not last very long.

Ofc not. Otherwise it would not be voted out at the first place. lol
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(21-07-2017, 09:26 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote:
(21-07-2017, 08:42 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: On BB last night the Bible thumper was voted out, but before she left she apologized, if she got anything wrong.

Ofc not. Otherwise it would not be voted out at the first place. lol
Hi Luke, You are pretty much right.

What happens is they join sides and make alliances, and name their alliances. 

The People in Power find out who are against them, so sometimes when the person comes back his alliance does not have the votes to keep him.

Also, this is the FIRST Season where they have NOT made alliances, they have chosen sides, so they have mostly been targeting certain people.

Some people 'try' to have their foot in different sides, but are usually found out.
Well the 4 Evicted houseguests had their Comp tonight, to have a chance to get back into the BB House.

Comp 1, all 4 compete, 2 best goes to comp 2.

Comp 2, the winner goes to comp 3.

Comp 3, the winner (Cody) battles a house guest.

The Houseguests vote who is going to battle Cody, and Paul won the Vote.

Paul and Cody have their Comp, and Cody won, so he made it back into the house.

So we will see how long he lasts, the odds are against him.
On BB last night (07-27-2017), Rames got voted out.

Head of Household wanted Jason to leave, but they voted for Rames.
BB tonight (07-28-2017)

2 people were nominated to night, and 1 of them got pissed off, and created a lot of fireworks.

The person who battled his way back into the house, is the one who created the fireworks.

So don't expect him to last much longer.

And for the Record, his name is Cody.
Thanks for the update WTP!

Kind regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
BB Update,

Jessica got voted out last night (Thursday, 08-10-2017).

She had a Showmance with Cody, and the 2 wanted to go to Jury together.

But they voted her out last night, to split them up, because they did not want both of them in jury together.

Alex is the New HOH.

Any Questions about Big Brother, please ask.

Also my door is always open for other topics also.
Thanks for the update WTP...Soon you can chat in shoutbox!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.