Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What Do You Like Or UnLike On CrackingSoul ?

Subscribe to this thread
Thanks for pointing out the youtube channel! I was kinda frustated when I learned that the tutorial is restricted for new users, but I guess it makes sense. I will check out the vids, learn something new. I don't remember any tools from back in the day in the other forums. I just remember I used proxylists, hitlists and a tool to try to get into sites. Never touched Sentry.

Topic: What I like here is the clear structure of the forum. What I dislike (but I guess that's just typical in the crackingscene) leechers and the useless posts accompanied.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to preee12 for this post:
  • shenmue
Hey DA, 

Is the reputation system still working? I just tried to give reputation(first of today) and it says "you have already given reputation"?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • shenmue
(06-09-2019, 11:48 PM)gxbferqa Wrote: Hey DA, 

Is the reputation system still working? I just tried to give reputation(first of today) and it says "you have already given reputation"?

Thanks gives reputation now, and replying to a hidden post i think also.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
@shenmue is right, thanks adds rep and hidden content also add rep when someone reply there.

If you get the message, you have already given rep, then you must have already given it there.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
(07-09-2019, 07:23 PM)DA Wrote: @shenmue is right, thanks adds rep and hidden content also add rep when someone reply there.

If you get the message, you have already given rep, then you must have already given it there.
OK, thank you! LOL..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • shenmue
i have nothing but positivity to say about the site, love the general discussions section i just wish there was an easier way to get notified when someone has replied to you in a thread, other than haveing to manually select it each time for the whole thread.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • shenmue
(05-11-2019, 03:38 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: i have nothing but positivity to say about the site, love the general discussions section i just wish there was an easier way to get notified when someone has replied to you in a thread, other than haveing to manually select it each time for the whole thread.
We are aware of this and really trying to make it work.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue, wormtail39
(06-11-2019, 12:18 AM)DA Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 03:38 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: i have nothing but positivity to say about the site, love the general discussions section i just wish there was an easier way to get notified when someone has replied to you in a thread, other than haveing to manually select it each time for the whole thread.
We are aware of this and really trying to make it work.

Yep. This is something we should definitely have.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
It is there but when activated creating some conflicts with some other plugin and that is what i'm trying to solve.

(06-11-2019, 01:08 PM)DA Wrote: It is there but when activated creating some conflicts with some other plugin and that is what i'm trying to solve.
well we apreciate your efforts mate, its not a major thing either so i wouldent worry 2 much if it becomes 2 aids to solve.