Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. All accounts registered using fake emails will be banned permanently.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Which changes would you like to see on Crackingsoul | 2019

Hello everybody!

We on Crackingsoul.com believe in complete freedom, we never forced people to join us/leave us or stay with us.

Many came, many have gone, people learnt cracking from us and sold their asses for a rank on a forum which doesn't even exist today Big Grin  but we didn't force them to stay with us.

After saying that  i would like to ask your opinions and you wishes for the new year. We would like to know which changes would you like to see on Crackingsoul.com in the new year.

If your wishes or ideas are legit, we would gladly promote them.

I would hope to see many of you partecipating in this thread and please feel free to share your ideas/opinions.

Thankyou.
Respect The Rules And Enjoy CrackingSoul

I am looking forward to see posts in this thread. Hopefully, at least some members will have some good ideas.

Now, let's see Smile
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Want more than 1 account per day  ? Become a contributor (it's free).
More contest threads would be fun ,instead of posting in members thread please give few contests to make forum more fun and Happy New Year.
Thanks for the nice suggestion, will be making more contests.

(30-12-2018, 08:58 AM)454subash Wrote: More contest threads would be fun ,instead of posting in members thread please  give few contests to make forum more fun and Happy New Year.

I like this one a lot Smile
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Want more than 1 account per day  ? Become a contributor (it's free).
I would love to bring a change in 2019 since I'm new and unfortunately can't tell what (maybe) went wrong last year.

Best Regards
Flipshift
(01-01-2019, 03:19 PM)Flipshift Wrote: I would love to bring a change in 2019 since I'm new and unfortunately can't tell what (maybe) went wrong last year.

Best Regards
Flipshift

This is something similar to a puzzle, what you wrote here.

However, let us see what would you like to bring.