Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I am completely confused with this one.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(15-09-2020, 08:39 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I am completely confused with this one.

me too   , I just requested something from @ hellintime but another person filled the request
Are you trying ignore my post? I can re-post it if you wish.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(15-09-2020, 09:27 PM)DA Wrote: Are you trying ignore my post? I can re-post it if you wish.

wt post?
This one

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(15-09-2020, 09:29 PM)DA Wrote: This one

let me explain, I thought it was mandatory for someone to mention the thread starter when making a request, I posted one specific account in free section when @ hellintime told me someone was requesting that same account in gold section, so I close my thread in free, and went to fill the requests in gold section

so that was my first time filling a request, I wasnt mention in the thread

that's why I mentioned in previous comments that I just filled someone request in gold section

rules i read says it should mention thread starter, I went there and filled the requests
You are still completely off-road. I asked who will report the expired account?

(15-09-2020, 09:41 PM)DA Wrote: You are still completely off-road. I asked who will report the expired account?

I'm sorry, it was saved on my phone and as xvideos red is a sought after site, I presumed someone already reported it dead
Please stop presuming, report the dead accounts, that account is still there and need to be reported.

I will not take any action this time.

But @ sksrew @toorbooter1 don't mess up the rules, it took me and my staff more than 3 years to stand them up.

Closed and moved.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime