Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
(07-06-2019, 07:10 PM)hellintime Wrote: I hope the rep plug-in will work again , is the only thing that motivates the posts

It was bugged.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(07-06-2019, 07:54 PM)DA Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 07:10 PM)hellintime Wrote: I hope the rep plug-in will work again , is the only thing that motivates the posts

It was bugged.

thanks DA for solving the problem
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
This site is awesome i got the account the next day I requested,Thanks for running such a great forum .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
This may not be the right place for this but I the rules thread is closed, so I can't ask a question there.

Anyhow: I saw the rule that says going after a second account on the same site yields a ban. Does that apply if the first account is dead, and confirmed as such?
As of your usergroup, you won't be able to take a second one if the first one is dead.

The dead account must be reported and then you can take the second one for the same site.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • dudley_tundish
(05-01-2020, 06:05 PM)DA Wrote: As of your usergroup, you won't be able to take a second one if the first one is dead.

The dead account must be reported and then you can take the second one for the same site.
OK. That's pretty much what i had hoped / guessed was the case but it's good to see it confirmed.
Here's a thought: if someone expends some / all of their daily allotment of replies only to come up with a dead pass, would it not be equitable to credit that person who reported a dead pass with another allotment? Otherwise, they came away empty-handed for their efforts. Seems fair to me...
Why don't you become a contributor . this will sort your problem
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, shenmue
(21-01-2020, 12:42 AM)dudley_tundish Wrote: Here's a thought: if someone expends some / all of their daily allotment of replies only to come up with a dead pass, would it not be equitable to credit that person who reported a dead pass with another allotment? Otherwise, they came away empty-handed for their efforts. Seems fair to me...

i think  it as already been explained previously , is too complicated to manage so many user check and also  the forum in this way want to encourage members to be more active , not just by signing up and making password loot
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
(21-01-2020, 12:42 AM)dudley_tundish Wrote: Here's a thought: if someone expends some / all of their daily allotment of replies only to come up with a dead pass, would it not be equitable to credit that person who reported a dead pass with another allotment? Otherwise, they came away empty-handed for their efforts. Seems fair to me...
Hello, thanks for your reply.

As of crackingsoul's rules, the dead accounts are to be reported, not doing it will result in warnings or even permanent ban.

And by reporting the dead accounts, you are doing yourself a favour because you are just cleaning up your section.

You could remain empty handed, that's true but we are providing them free of cost and we would just expect that the dead accounts get reported as a little return towards the forum.

Did you read this?

Kind regards.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, shenmue