Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. All accounts registered using fake emails will be banned permanently.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Your feedback on our forum

(04-07-2018, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.
This site is great and only one suggestion i have is to make shoutbox display only messages .
(03-12-2018, 05:56 AM)454subash Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.
This site is great and only one suggestion i have is to make shoutbox display only messages .

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

We don't have a lot of chatters on Shoutbox, if we disable shadow, shoutbox will remain empty. Sad
I would advise all new members ,as you have, to read the rules and visit the banned members section to see why others are banned - this shows you are serious about following the rules. Maybe this is helpful?
(03-01-2019, 07:59 AM)snowy19 Wrote: I would advise all new members ,as you have, to read the rules and visit the banned members section to see why others are banned - this shows you are serious about following the rules. Maybe this is helpful?

This is a feeback thread not a suggestion thread,take care the next time before creating a post.
it would be a good thing add neteller as a form of payment for vip subscription, It is very easy to send money even if the recipient does not have an account, only the recipient's email address is required and for the recipient only the last name of the sender
(16-01-2019, 11:21 PM)hellintime Wrote: it would be a good thing add neteller as a form of payment for vip subscription, It is very easy to send money even if the recipient does not have an account, only the recipient's email address is required and for the recipient only the last name of the sender

Thanks and i will be looking into it.