Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
(04-07-2018, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.
This site is great and only one suggestion i have is to make shoutbox display only messages .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(03-12-2018, 05:56 AM)454subash Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.
This site is great and only one suggestion i have is to make shoutbox display only messages .

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

We don't have a lot of chatters on Shoutbox, if we disable shadow, shoutbox will remain empty.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I would advise all new members ,as you have, to read the rules and visit the banned members section to see why others are banned - this shows you are serious about following the rules. Maybe this is helpful?
(03-01-2019, 07:59 AM)snowy19 Wrote: I would advise all new members ,as you have, to read the rules and visit the banned members section to see why others are banned - this shows you are serious about following the rules. Maybe this is helpful?

This is a feeback thread not a suggestion thread,take care the next time before creating a post.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
it would be a good thing add neteller as a form of payment for vip subscription, It is very easy to send money even if the recipient does not have an account, only the recipient's email address is required and for the recipient only the last name of the sender
(16-01-2019, 11:21 PM)hellintime Wrote: it would be a good thing add neteller as a form of payment for vip subscription, It is very easy to send money even if the recipient does not have an account, only the recipient's email address is required and for the recipient only the last name of the sender

Thanks and i will be looking into it.

I was kinda surprised it was just 1 post and out when I just joined.  But I like a challenge and I'll contribute.  (guessing this post counts towards my profile ...  )
Also surprised this didn't display all the posts when I first hit the topic; might've been a glitch in the browser.  Maybe if you could direct people to the rules on ranking first that would help.  It's okay ... I'm not all worked up over it ... but ya asked 4 feedback so what the hell ....

thanks for all ya do.....
Well, we have a plugin running which redirects to the general rule page when a new member joins.You have to visit that thread otherwise you can't visit any other threads.

And the forum is there to be browsed, so, after the rules, you need to browse it.

Hey I know ya gotta drives subscribers but I see this set of links in between almost every post ... not sure if it's everyone or set to every other ... but it also has a lotta room above and below it.  Maybe it's not needed to be shown as often ... or it could have a little less padding above and below?  just my 2 cents!  thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-01-2019, 09:20 PM)jumpnpump Wrote: Hey I know ya gotta drives subscribers but I see this set of links in between almost every post ... not sure if it's everyone or set to every other ... but it also has a lotta room above and below it.  Maybe it's not needed to be shown as often ... or it could have a little less padding above and below?  just my 2 cents!  thanks

I believe that the links you see bellow DA's posts are actually his signature. Therefore there is no timing to be shown more or less often. Under each of DA's post / replies there is a signature. Not sure exactly if there are any limitations per member groups but it might be the case that each member can add something to his/her signature (as long as it does not break any rules).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.