Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
(31-01-2019, 11:20 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(31-01-2019, 09:20 PM)jumpnpump Wrote: Hey I know ya gotta drives subscribers but I see this set of links in between almost every post ... not sure if it's everyone or set to every other ... but it also has a lotta room above and below it.  Maybe it's not needed to be shown as often ... or it could have a little less padding above and below?  just my 2 cents!  thanks

I believe that the links you see bellow DA's posts are actually his signature. Therefore there is no timing to be shown more or less often. Under each of DA's post / replies there is a signature. Not sure exactly if there are any limitations per member groups but it might be the case that each member can add something to his/her signature (as long as it does not break any rules).

You are right.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I think a new label needs to be created for the banned users like harleycan143  not leecher but troll  
(26-02-2019, 04:37 AM)hellintime Wrote: I think a new label needs to be created for the banned users like harleycan143  not leecher but troll  

Thanks for the suggestion.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
thanks DA for adding the thanks option in the user panel in fact it was missing compared to the other forums, over time these small steps continue to improve the site more and more
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA
@helltime, welcome.

wow DA how many news on the site , there are no words to tell you how much I appreciate your exceptional work , thanks again for your commitment and for making this site so special
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA
DA you never cease to amaze me  I really like the new color and the shimmering animation thanks a lot
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
sorry if my post is in the wrong section , I was wondering if a member takes two onlyfans pass and you know they all have different followers, is he a leecher?  I ask you so I can possibly add an alert message to these posts to prevent one who already has one from making mistakes in good faith
What do you think about it?

I don't know how that account works.

(14-05-2019, 04:10 PM)DA Wrote: What do you think about it?

I don't know how that account works.

I believe (not exactly sure) that each account owner has it's own selection of the girls he follows and he can access/download only videos of them (basically each account owner can access to some other videos). Even it is the same website the download content is in most of the cases different for each cracked account.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • hellintime