Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
When it is as Mr. JB says,then, i think the member can't be considered as leecher.

What are your point of views?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Mr.James Bond expressed my thoughts perfectly thanks , i think that users who take two or more pass onlyfans cannot be considered leecher , sorry if I asked this question, only for onlyfans I had this doubt ..Mr.James Bond  is  fantastic at deciphering my thoughts
Taking two accounts for Onlyfans.com is leeching.

Because, people will do everything to take them if we consider it as not leeching.

People like SUCKER kasper, who leeched more than 10 Onlyfans.com accounts in some days. because we allow it.

Some strict rules are following.

Stay tuned.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, shenmue
(17-05-2019, 09:31 PM)DA Wrote: Taking two accounts for Onlyfans.com is leeching.

Because, people will do everything to take them if we consider it as not leeching.

People like SUCKER kasper, who leeched more than 10 Onlyfans.com accounts in some days. because we allow it.

Some strict rules are following.

Stay tuned.

as usual, you cannot appeal to common sense that someone immediately takes advantage of it
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
DA you never cease to amaze me, nice idea that of Months of Service  thumb up for you , this latest news made me think and after 4 months I think I can make an initial assessment of my experience with CRACKING SOUL , as soon as I registered, I found the site at a standstill  now is completely upset , in a positive sense,  DA you made an exceptional job, you have improved everything from content to graphics , users have increased and now you are already thinking of improving some rules , new contributors have arrived interrupting the take and go rule thanks also to them, last but not last I would like to thank the moderators for their constant commitment to keeping the site tidy, particularly MR JAMES BOND which more than once has been of invaluable help to me with his kind comments , I have to say that I have gone to the extreme of my possibilities but I have not weighed myself because I received only benefits in return, DA by the way, thanks again for having recognized it with an increase in rank, thanks again to everyone... happy to be part of this community, PS  sorry for any language errors
  • Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Thanks for your comment.

When people join a forum they think, come on, it is just a forum and we are allowed to do everything.

But they don't know how much hard work has been put together to make it stand and run.

I have been also working on many famous and big forums in the past before creating CS and the thing they didn't care enough was leeching, respect of the rules and respect for the other people work who share accounts without anything in exchange.

People will open a request thread and once the request was filled,they won't even bother to say thanks to the request filler.

So, i have learnt something from that, the graphic part is important but the base i.e. rules are more important.

I know many forums who are using paid themes,so, graphic is ok but does it make sense that you are getting spammed and leeched every single minute?

We won't allow that, i have been banning many Gold members because they thought they paid and are able to fuck our rules but they were on the false platform.We don't care about money here.

We care about other important things ,i already described above.

Mr.JB is a brilliant guy, he is always suggesting me things in the background, he never let you down and that's why he is on that rank which he never asked for.

And i think when you don't let your principles down, you will be let down from many others because of them but you need to have faith and continue and we did it.

Many came, many are gone, then slowly slowly we found people like you and the whole contributor team and that makes you feel good because if you are there, there must be a reason.

I don't think that you are because of graphics there, i don't think all the Gold members are because of the graphics there, there is an another reason behind that you know.

Regards.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Yep,MR JB is great and you two have been doing an exceptional job to run a site for this long with strict commitment.I love it here,I am visiting this site just to chat with you guys and be amazed at the constant improvement and dedication you guys show.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
lately i see the free section growing of contributors, very well, soon i expect new contributor rank requests
  • DA, shenmue
(04-07-2018, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.

I wanted to drop in and mention that I really enjoy your hard efforts for the member usernames and user-bars. I think it's very unique to the forum, and they all look flawless! Good work, DA!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA
I hope the rep plug-in will work again , is the only thing that motivates the posts
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • shenmue