Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

addicted award

Subscribe to this thread
lately talking to this award make me think that is a  contradiction have this rank and not have this award, i think that rank from cracker and  above must have that
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
(12-09-2020, 06:24 PM)hellintime Wrote: lately talking to this award make me think that is a  contradiction have this rank and not have this award, i think that rank from cracker and  above must have that

When you win a award do you get any benefit?
This is a nice suggestion @ hellintime

I never thought about it.

Noted on "TO DO" list.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
(12-09-2020, 07:34 PM)sksrew Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 06:24 PM)hellintime Wrote: lately talking to this award make me think that is a  contradiction have this rank and not have this award, i think that rank from cracker and  above must have that

no apart from personal gratification, and to me it means a lot
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, sksrew
(12-09-2020, 09:39 PM)hellintime Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:34 PM)sksrew Wrote:

no apart from personal gratification, and to me it means a lot

for me I think this could be an award from senior and above
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sksrew for this post:
  • hellintime
sksrew sure i agree, i meant should be mandatory at all cracker and above rank for other is discretionary based  on their commitment  to the forum 
Thanks for the suggestion. It's logical and I can only agree with you on this. Not sure of the way how it will be applied. Probably it would be needed that a moderator manually issue award. I am not sure if it would be possible to make it automatically issuing.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
This has been done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Awards

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond