Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] any Sci-Fi nerds here? Favorite series?

Subscribe to this thread
Any other big science fiction fans around here?  I'm fond of most of the Star Trek series, except Deep Space 9, and haven't really watched the original series very much.  Voyager and The Next Generation were among the best TV shows of all time, in my humble opinion.
Count me in

Watching the Discovery regularly. It has it's ups and downs but overall I would rate it 7 out of 10
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
@ Mr. James Bond

I have not actually seen that one.  I'm always looking for great shows though.  perhaps I will check it out.  

My favorite sci-fi series of the last 5-6 years.

Hope it is allowed to post YT-Links.

Black Mirror   Black Mirror Trailer Season 01

Lost in Space  Lost in Space Trailer 

Westworld  Westworld Trailer Season 01

Colony   Colony Trailer Season 01
(03-05-2019, 01:01 AM)namenloser Wrote: My favorite sci-fi series of the last 5-6 years.

Nice "to watch" list for me, probably when I reach retirement. LoL

Sadly, no time for that anytime soon.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Outer limits 90's version and Black Mirror.
I am Surpirsed to see no one put Stargate SG1 and all of its spinoffs, that was a great show, and all the spinoffs played for the most part off of each other
I like the Star Trek series. Loved the original cast but probably due to being younger at the time so have memories of it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • wormtail39
(07-04-2019, 11:57 PM)Ffant1068 Wrote: Any other big science fiction fans around here?  I'm fond of most of the Star Trek series, except Deep Space 9, and haven't really watched the original series very much.  Voyager and The Next Generation were among the best TV shows of all time, in my humble opinion.
im a big star trek fan seen all the series's apart from the original series which i am halfway through atm, oddly im not a huge fan of star wars.... i also love fantasy stuff like lord of the rings wheel of time and game of thrones. If u like scifi stuff though and u like star treck i highly highly recomend u watch battlestar galactica its really really good.

(03-05-2019, 04:47 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 01:01 AM)namenloser Wrote: My favorite sci-fi series of the last 5-6 years.

Nice "to watch" list for me, probably when I reach retirement. LoL

Sadly, no time for that anytime soon.
those are decent but id recomend battlestar gallactica over all those! with black miror and westworld shortly behind it! if u do watch battle star gallactica though make sure to watch the 2 episode mini series (thats basically a film) before the actual series or u reallllly wont understand anything at all! but yeah its suprisingly good! if u get the time u should watch the mini series to sort of see if its something u think you would like

(01-06-2020, 01:32 PM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: I like the Star Trek series. Loved the original cast but probably due to being younger at the time so have memories of it.
i think its the opposite with me lol i think i prefer the cast of tng because they were who i watched when i was younger  but the original series is definetly charming though an alarming proportion of the episodes seem to end with the robot enemy of the episode dieing to paradoxses loool allways amuses me.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • mikefromtheuk
Try This show . Fun and Short. (Season 2 Coming soon)