Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

emoticon window bug on mobile (using desktop mode)

Subscribe to this thread

On mobile, you should use the mobile version of theme, otherwise, why would we need a responsive theme?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • sksrew
(05-10-2020, 11:52 PM)DA Wrote: On mobile, you should use the mobile version of theme, otherwise, why would we need a responsive theme?

because you said to report any bug, and that's what I'm doing 

and with mobile theme we cant send see emoticon icon on shoutbox and cant see staff online tab, we cant see when you're online
This is how mobile theme should work, it already told you in the past, the shoutbox shouldn't even be there on mobile. But i left it.

The mobile theme is for mobile and the desktop theme is for desktop, you are confusing them with bugs.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(06-10-2020, 12:02 AM)DA Wrote: This is how mobile theme should work, it already told you in the past, the shoutbox shouldn't even be there on mobile. But i left it.

The mobile theme is for mobile and the desktop theme is for desktop, you are confusing them with bugs.

another reason is because I cant see min/hours ago on mobile theme, i have no idea when someone sent a message, I hate it I cant see the time

you could 2 characters to address it like:

2m   
4h