Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] favorite 4x / grand strategy games anyone?

Subscribe to this thread
I'm very fond of civilization building 4x and grand strategy games.  Sid Meier's Civilization series were always fantastic.  Anyone else play these kinds of games?  Any good recommendations?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ffant1068 for this post:
  • batman, DA
The last game is played was Fifa on PS3 and i'm not following any games for the moment.

Do you own a console or playing on the PC?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I was playing Tropico 3. At that time it had outstanding visual style. Unfortunately never managed to complete it and afterwards never played it's never versions which are looking better and better compared to each previous version.

I am now playing Forge of Empires but I would not recommend it as it is not good enough to be recommended (unless you don't have anything else to play lol).

Btw, I did played Civ1 & Civ2 too.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
@ DA

I play PC games.  I don't have any console, but honestly, for the types of games I like, PC is the best platform, by far.  If you are into sports games, or first person shooters, that's a different story, of course.

@ Mr. James Bond

The first Civ game I ever played was Civ IV, and then I got Civ V.  Never had any of the earlier versions.  I have seen the commercials for Forge of Empires.  It didn't look promising enough for me to ever go try it.
I haven't played strategy games except PUBG mobile,I hope it counts.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(22-03-2019, 02:12 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: @ Mr. James Bond

The first Civ game I ever played was Civ IV, and then I got Civ V.  Never had any of the earlier versions.  I have seen the commercials for Forge of Empires.  It didn't look promising enough for me to ever go try it.

Well in that case you might find funny how they looked like (check youtube to see). However, at that time those were awesome looking games.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I enjoy Civ, but the last one didn't do anything for me. Five was good though.
I played a ton of these, favorite one is easily crusader kings 2 (has some RPG mix in it as well). But as for games similar to civilization you should try age of wonders 3 (got it free on steam last week dunno if it still is)
Stelaris Is  a pretty good game its like Civ, but a whole Galaxy Look it up its preety rad
Anno 1800, definitely