Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] happy holidays people!

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone! I am a single male living in the northern area of Vermont USA, cowtown usa. I am content here, but looking to move to a city. Any suggestions? I think San Diego would be most nice, warm weather. thanks for allowing me to register and now on to the fun...
[quote='stevebob' pid='17912' dateline='1545061468']
Hello everyone! I am a single male living in the northern area of Vermont USA, cowtown usa. I am content here, but looking to move to a city. Any suggestions? I think San Diego would be most nice, warm weather. thanks for allowing me to register and now on to the fun...
[/quote]
[hr]
[quote='mpass95661' pid='17917' dateline='1545069312']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hard to beat San Diego weather!
[/quote]

Welcome to the [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello to you too. Welcome to the crackingsoul :)
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Greetings and good luck on your quest, from the midwest! Enjoy the holidays.
[hr]
"Welcome" to Crackingsoul.com!  I forgot to mention that in my earlier reply to you . . . I'm too new to know better, but I'm reading and learning as I go.