Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hello

Subscribe to this thread
Glad to be here. Hope I can learn many things in this forum. I already see a couple of sections I would like to get into but I am going to have to be patient.

I have tried cracking in the past but I was missing something. Hopefully, this site can fill in the gaps.
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome To Cracking Soul!  There is plenty of Tutorials here and plenty of people to help if you have questions.
Welcome to the forum from my side too. If you want to discover what you have missed the tutorials that DA created might give you all the answers pretty quickly.

Cheers
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(07-01-2019, 09:05 PM)jimmied111 Wrote: Glad to be here. Hope I can learn many things in this forum. I already see a couple of sections I would like to get into but I am going to have to be patient.

I have tried cracking in the past but I was missing something. Hopefully, this site can fill in the gaps.

Welcome to CrackingSoul - I'm new here too, but look forward to working with you and everyone else here.
jimmied111
welcome In the forum, good stay
Glad to join this group yall.
hello mate and welcome to the forums
 welcome, sure you will learn lots and have a great time here
welcome to the forum.