Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

hello out there

Subscribe to this thread
Ok, hopefully the 7th time's a charm. I don't recommend trying to create a profile and such from ones phone lol.

Hello there guys, I am hella bored during this current plague and thought that it's a good opportunity to try something I've always wanted to learn. Thanks in advance for learnen me some stuff! You guys rock and I look forward to making your acquaintance.
Hi!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • drewbowie603
(25-03-2020, 09:19 PM)drewbowie603 Wrote: Ok, hopefully the 7th time's a charm. I don't recommend trying to create a profile and such from ones phone lol.

Hello there guys, I am hella bored during this current plague and thought that it's a good opportunity to try something I've always wanted to learn. Thanks in advance for learnen me some stuff! You guys rock and I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Yeah the registration process is not easy at all, the 30 secs minimum time to register killed me from pc because I'm too good of a typer it seems :')
Btw welcome fellow quarantined man
Hey, wouldn't really consider it a plague but your intro was funny
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pmoney1 for this post:
  • drewbowie603
Yea it took me a few times to try and register,

But I made it, and I'm here.

Because of this Virus, I am staying away from People, as much as Possible.