Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] how to tell if passes are working before we reply to a thread

Subscribe to this thread
Most people on this forum are limited to posting 1 to 3 posts per day in the section where the accounts are, so that we can only get 1 to 3 accounts per day.  I would hate to waste one of those posts getting an account that turns out not to work.  Maybe we should consider posting over here with links to accounts we just tried, to report whether they work or not, and help each other avoid wasting our precious posts.  is there any system for this in place already?
Post (reply) limit is here because most of the people are trying to leech accounts. Even with the post limit there are many of them who are trying to be smart by creating dupe accounts so there is plenty of work for the staff to ban them all.

I don't see why you are in rush and how bad can be if you reply to a dead account thread today ? Tomorrow you will reply again and take an working account. If you want to be sure that you will get working account after you reply and keep the board clear of dead accounts than you will report the dead account once you find it. By reporting dead accounts each forum member helps us and is taking a part in keeping the board clean and updated. Speaking of which, we don't have reported more than 10 dead accounts per day. If you take into consideration that there are about 50 replies per day that would be 1 of 5 accounts found dead only. I doubt you will find any other cracking board with higher percentage of working accounts in the free (member) accounts section.

Your suggestion to post links of the threads that contain working accounts is completely obsolete from several reasons which I will not be describing here. Instead, you should focus on trying to contribute to the board and eventually achieve promotion to higher member group which allows more replies per day. Beside, if you want more accounts on a daily base you can always purchase Gold account and take 6 accounts per day (even I don't see any reason why would anyone need more than 2 or 3 accounts per day as accounts we have are here for months and they are not going anywhere).

If you don't like what I have posted above, or disagree with any of the forum rules and concept you can always look for another cracking board.

I am closing discussion on this. Thank you for reading.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Well said by Mr. JB.

The accounts in the free premium section are offered free of any cost to all of our members and let me add that the 99% of members on CS aren't contributing in no way.I could mention few of them who have just 1 thread created and have already took more than 50 accounts from CS in an arc of 2 months.So, please give me a valid reason to increase the limit?We won't.

Instead,we have made a separate contributor section for the members who contributes on CS and there they can enjoy 3 accounts/day.

The reporting of the dead accounts is a must, without this, we can't offer you a working/updated section/s.

For 2 years, when CS was born, we had the 3 accounts/day limit with 3 free sections but after seeing the contribution (no contribution) from the forum members, we decreased the limit from 3 to 1 and imerged the two free section in to the contributor section.

But how to tell if the pass you are going to take is working or not can't be answered.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.