Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] new pokemon games

Subscribe to this thread
What are you toughs about pokemon Sword and shield? do you guys think it will be easy to crack before hand like the previous 3ds titles?
(03-10-2019, 05:55 PM)pocoio Wrote: What are you toughs about pokemon Sword and shield? do you guys think it will be easy to crack before hand like the previous 3ds titles?

Weird that they haven't tried to reinvent the brand in like 20 years, but whatever works I guess.
The new titles look okay but soulsilver and heartgold are still the best to me
(26-10-2019, 09:30 AM)mightyjesper Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 05:55 PM)pocoio Wrote: What are you toughs about pokemon Sword and shield? do you guys think it will be easy to crack before hand like the previous 3ds titles?

Weird that they haven't tried to reinvent the brand in like 20 years, but whatever works I guess.
i mean there is finally a free moveing camera i guess, i havent played a pokemon game since diamond tho so i am lookingforward to comeing back to try this new one. actually quite excited to be diveing into pokemon again after so much time its gonna be all new for me.
I'd love Nintendo make a new Pokemon game with current graphics quality and game play features but focused on the first 150 pokemons